25 July 2008

Summer Winds Down

My summer at home is about to end: I move back to my school in about a week. And that'll mean course work and shows and all that sort of thing.

Anyway, I know I've let this blog slide this month-- there's been other stuff on my mind and, honestly, there hasn't been much worth blogging about. But I do have a couple of posts planned. They should be up soon. Ish.

I haven't been blogging, but I have been writing a little bit on something or other every day (except Sundays). If I come up with anything worthwhile, I might post some of it on here.

That said, I hope everyone's having a great summer-- even if it is almost over.

2 comments:

Angela Ackerman said...

No worries--as long as you're getting some writing done each day, that's what's important. Bummer you have to start school soon. Although, as a mother, I have to admit that school starting soon brings just the teesiest smile to my face, lol...

colbymarshall said...

Whatcha writing?