24 April 2008

So

So, after much drama, my roommate and I have an apartment for next school year.

Her dad had been giving us a hard time about getting one-- apparently we're incapable of taking care of ourselves without the supervision of a dorm staff. He seemed to be under the impression that, as soon as we got our own place, we'd fall into a life of debauchery.

But that's all behind us now. We've signed a lease and paid a deposit; it looks like we're set, for the time being, at least.

And with that, the school year is wrapping up. I finished the last of my classes today and my last play of the year was last night (and went very well, all things considered); all that's left is finals. Well, that, and moving out (which is going to quite an experience, I think... I can't quite believe the amount of useless stuff I've accumulated over the past few months).

When I leave for the summer, I'll be going home to an 8-5 job and life with my parents (which isn't bad, but it won't allow for the kind of freedom that I've become accustomed to). It'll be different; I'm sure of that.

But, then, variety is the spice of life, right?

....

XP


1 comment:

J.C. said...

Gotcha...

Tag...

http://streetpreacherblog.com/2008/04/25/tag-im-it-it-must-be-meme-time/