01 April 2008

Adventures of the College Freshman and the Week That Would Have Eaten Her

Apparently, once a semester, all of my professors get together and decide to place tests, presentations, assignments and practice all in the same week.

This is that week.

Four tests, five hours of research credit, six hours of rehearsal, twenty plus sections of homework, an issue presentation and ninety-some lines to learn all before the weekend.

So, after spending a few hours banging my head against my desk, I've started the work. I've got two tests down, two hours of rehearsal and three hours of research behind me, ten homework sections done and about two-thirds of my lines memorized.

Unfortunately, my brain is now complete mush (not that it was far from that in the first place...). Doesn't look like anything else is getting done tonight.

There ought to be laws against weeks like this.

And, on that note, I'm going to cry myself to sleep thinking about all that there is yet to do.

Goodnight.

2 comments:

Heath said...

Welcome to college... it's great fun.

J.C. said...

Amen it only gets wor... er... better!