28 February 2008

Back in the Swing of Things

This is strange to me.

I started college in August; my first semester went really well. I really didn't have a hard time adjusting to the life.

But, when I came back this semester, it was like a whole new world. Nothing really was different, but everything felt different.

I suppose it was largely because I had much less to do-- choir was canceled, I hadn't heard from my voice teacher, my classes were (and still are) mind-numbingly boring and I hadn't been cast in anything (which, I'm not going to lie, was a bit of a sore spot for me).

Anyway, I finally feel like I'm really back "in my groove," as it were. My voice classes are set up again, my classes are... well, not more interesting, but they are making more sense and I've been cast in a show again (Scotland Road-- I'm incredibly excited).

It's nice to be back on track.

And to think, it only took half the semester!

1 comment:

J.C. said...

College life... it is a constant up and down... Glad to hear you a feeling more on track.