01 March 2008

Nothing Good Can Come From Being Alone In A Dorm

My roommate has gone out of town for the weekend, which means that I am by myself in our room.

Now, my university is not in a big city. In fact, it's a stretch to call the place a city. We don't even have a Krystal's Hamburgers. So, I've been left to entertain myself until my roomie gets back sometime tomorrow night.

There being a lack of diversions in my town, this means that I've been keeping to my room.

This would be a perfect opportunity for me to make some headway on my paper that's due Tuesday or the speech that I have to give Wednesday. But have I done that?

Ha... no, not so much.

In fact, all I've done is watch movies (thank God for Guillermo del Toro, that's all I have to say).

And now, I've moved on to season one of The West Wing.

What an exciting weekend.

No comments: