28 March 2008

Movies and How I Haven't Seen Any

I've never been big on movies.

That's not to say that there are no movies I like, and it's not to say that there aren't plenty that I would love if I saw them.

I've just not seen many , especially not many of the iconic ones.

Most of my friends have, at one point or another, told me that they're going to kidnap me and force me to watch some movie or another.

If they all actually did this, I'd be watching movies for the rest of my life.

Here's a list of movies that I've never seen. It's not a complete list, mind you, but it should give you a clue as to the rock I've been living under as far as movies go.

In my defense, though, I'm pretty well up to date on Broadway happenings. ... But I don't suppose that really makes up for it.

MOVIES I HAVEN'T SEEN:

The original Star Wars trilogy (I see most of my readers have passed out from shock.... Please continue after you've stopped hyperventilating.)
Casablanca
Gone With the Wind
Brokeback Mountain
Little Miss Sunshine
The Blues Brothers
Any of the James Bond movies
Any of the Austin Powers movies

...And that's just naming a few. The truth is, if you've heard of a movie, odds are that I haven't seen it.

But please don't kidnap me. That'd just be weird.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

gone with the wind, while a good movie, the book is better. you really do need to see the blues brothers though. we may need to remedy this, although we won't kidnap you. or will we?